Saturday, October 3, 2020

 

Day 21 and our last day.  45° to 54° and 48° when I pulled in to home.

Not much to report today as it was a get home day.  Started out dry but had 150ish miles of light rain in 46° temps.

Made a gas stop near Cedar Rapids and then rode home.

6784 total miles for the 21 days.  323 miles per day trip.  Every ride day was an easy day based on distance and things we saw. 

Kevin was a great ride partner, as I am still alive to tell these stories. 

I really missed not having my best riding partner along in Greg Kane.  Neither of us are done riding and I am ready to do it again if he wants company.  Time to plan next years trip.

Only took 1 picture today.




1 Comments:

At May 16, 2021 at 11:23 PM , Blogger Alina Smith said...

SEO experts say that organic link building is the best method to get your site ranked. You are curious to know more about ocean hero, go here.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home